Perpetua may refer to:
- Passion of St. Perpetua, St. Felicitas, and their Companions, Christian martyr account
- Perpetua (typeface), a typeface
- Reclusión perpetua, a particular kind of sentence of imprisonment in the Philippines, Argentina, and several other countries
- Cape Perpetua, headland on the central Oregon Coast, the United States
- Esto perpetua, the state motto of Idaho
- Lux perpetua, an historical novel
- Perpetua Nkwocha (born 1976), a member of the Nigeria women's national football team
- St. Perpetua School, a school in California
- Love's Boomerang, also known as Perpetua, 1922 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perpetua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.