Perpetual motion (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Perpetual motion is motion that continues indefinitely without any external source of energy.
Perpetual motion may also refer to:
- "Perpetual Motion" (short story), a short story in the Viagens Interplanetarias series by L. Sprague de Camp
- Perpetual Motion (solitaire), a one-person card game
Film and TV
- Perpetual Motion (film), a 2005 film directed by Ning Ying
- Perpetuum mobile, music characterised by a continuous steady stream of notes, usually at a rapid tempo
- piece by Francis Poulenc
- Perpetual Motion (Dave Weckl Band album), an album by the Dave Weckl Band
- Perpetuum Mobile (album), an album by Einstürzende Neubauten
- Perpetual Motion (album), an album of classical material played on the banjo by Béla Fleck along with an assortment of accompanists
- Perpetual Motion (The Old Dead Tree album), a 2005 album by French progressive death metal band The Old Dead Tree
- "Perpetual Motion", a song by Anthrax from Stomp 442
- "Perpetual Motion", a song by Atavistic
- "Perpetual Motion", a song by Billy Miller[disambiguation needed] And The Great Blokes 1982
- "Perpetual Motion", a song by Neal Arden 1960
- "Perpetual Motion", a song by Veronica Falls 2013
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perpetual motion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.