Perry Dean Rogers Architects
|Perry Dean Rogers|
|Key architects||Ned A. Collier
Steven M. Foote
Martha A. Pilgreen
Charles F. Rogers II
|Date of dissolution||active|
Perry Dean Rogers is an architectural firm based in Boston, Massachusetts. Founded in 1923, the firm became notable for its designs for educational institutions. The firm was originally founded as Perry, Shaw & Hepburn and was responsible for the restoration of Colonial Williamsburg. The firm asserts their expertise in creating the context of university environment. Perry Dean Rogers have recently completed designing an entire college campus, masterplan and the individual buildings, for the Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering in Needham, Massachusetts. William G. Perry was also hired to transform the Endicott Estate into a Governor's Mansion.
- Colonial Wiliamsburg, including the Williamsburg Inn
- Saugus Iron Works National Historic Site 
- Wellesley Science Center
- US embassy in Amman, Jordan
- US embassy in London
- Furman University, Greenville, South Carolina 
- Library, Norwich University, Northfield, Vermont
- Beinecke Student Activities Village, Hamilton College, New York
- William M. Bristol Jr. Pool, Hamilton College, New York
- Seeley G. Mudd Chemistry Building at Vassar College
- Waidner-Spahr Library at Dickinson College in Pennsylvania
- Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering in Needham, Massachusetts
- Renovation of Alvar Aalto's Baker Dormitory at Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Cambridge American Cemetery and Memorial a World War II for American servicemen in Cambridgeshire, near Cambridge, England
- Governor's Palace in North Carolina
- Strawberry Bank, Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Goodman, Ellen (December 10, 1967). "Elegance in Dedham". Boston Globe. p. A 21.
- Fenton, John H. (September 18, 1954). "Steel Industry Dedicates Replica As 'Shrine to Private Enterprise'". The New York Times.
- Gaskie, Margaret (March 1986). "Organic chemistry". Architectural Record 174 (3): 137. ISSN 0003-858X.
- Generating Context: The Practice of Perry Dean Rogers & Partners by Michael J. Crosbie. Birkhäuser Basel; 1 edition (September 1, 2001) ISBN 3-7643-6438-6, ISBN 978-3-7643-6438-0
- When Change Is Set in Stone : An Analysis of Seven Academic Libraries by Perry Dean Rogers and Partners. Crosbie, Michael J. (Author) Hickey, Damon Douglas (Author). Association of College & Research Libraries (February 2001). ISBN 0-8389-8136-4, ISBN 978-0-8389-8136-8