Perry Mason (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Perry Mason (TV series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Perry Mason is a fictional criminal defense attorney.
Perry Mason may also refer to:
- Perry Mason (theatrical film series), a series of six American films released in the 1930s
- Perry Mason (radio series), broadcast on CBS Radio from 1943–55
- Perry Mason (1957 TV series), a 1957–1966 American legal drama television series broadcast on CBS Television
- The New Perry Mason, a 1973 TV series broadcast on CBS
- Perry Mason (TV film series), a series of 30 television film sequels to the CBS-TV series broadcast on NBC (1985–1995)
- Perry Mason (2020 TV series), a 2020 television series broadcast on HBO.
- "Perry Mason", an Ozzy Osbourne song on the album Ozzmosis
- Jah Mason (born 1970), reggae artist formerly known as Perry Mason
- Perry Mason bibliography, novels and short stories written by Erle Stanley Gardner