Perry Mason (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Perry Mason (TV series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Perry Mason is a fictional criminal defense attorney.
Perry Mason may also refer to:
- Perry Mason (theatrical film series), a series of six American films released in the 1930s
- Perry Mason (radio series), broadcast on CBS Radio from 1943–55
- Perry Mason (1957 TV series), a 1957–1966 American legal drama television series broadcast on CBS Television
- The New Perry Mason, a 1973 TV series broadcast on CBS
- Perry Mason (TV film series), a series of 30 television film sequels to the CBS-TV series broadcast on NBC (1985–1995)
- Perry Mason (2020 TV series), a 2020 television series broadcast on HBO.
- "Perry Mason", an Ozzy Osbourne song on the album Ozzmosis
- Jah Mason (born 1970), reggae artist formerly known as Perry Mason
- Perry Mason bibliography, novels and short stories written by Erle Stanley Gardner
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perry Mason.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.