Perry Township, Allen County, Indiana
Fisher West Farmhouse, a historic site in the township
Location in Allen County, Indiana
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||35.63 sq mi (92.27 km2)|
|• Land||35.52 sq mi (91.99 km2)|
|• Water||0.11 sq mi (0.28 km2) 0.30%|
|Elevation||860 ft (262 m)|
|• Density||821/sq mi (317.0/km2)|
46706, 46748, 46765, 46818, 46845
|GNIS feature ID||0453715|
The Dutch Ridge Historic District and Fisher West Farm are listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The Irene Byron Tuberculosis Sanatorium-Physician Residences were listed between 2004 and 2013.
According to the United States Census Bureau, Perry Township covers an area of 35.63 square miles (92.27 km2); of this, 35.52 square miles (91.99 km2) is land and 0.11 square miles (0.28 km2), or 0.30 percent, is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- Butler Township, DeKalb County (north)
- Jackson Township, DeKalb County (northeast)
- Cedar Creek Township (east)
- St. Joseph Township (southeast)
- Washington Township (southwest)
- Eel River Township (west)
- Swan Township, Noble County (northwest)
The township contains Huntertown Cemetery.
Airports and landing strips
- Exner Airport
- Northwest Allen County Schools
- Indiana's 3rd congressional district
- State House District 85
- State Senate District 14
- State Senate District 15
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Perry township, Allen County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on February 12, 2020. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- "Geographic Identifiers: Census 2000 Redistricting Data (Public Law 94-171) Summary File (G001): Perry township, Allen County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Archived from the original on February 12, 2020. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.