Perry Township, Martin County, Indiana
Location in Martin County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||98.3 sq mi (255 km2)|
|• Land||96.49 sq mi (249.9 km2)|
|• Water||1.81 sq mi (4.7 km2) 1.84%|
|Elevation||646 ft (197 m)|
|• Density||52.8/sq mi (20.4/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47522, 47553, 47562|
|GNIS feature ID||0452422|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 98.3 square miles (255 km2), of which 96.49 square miles (249.9 km2) (or 98.16%) is land and 1.81 square miles (4.7 km2) (or 1.84%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these seventeen cemeteries: Blankenship, Boggs Creek, Brook, Carr, Goodwill, Henry, Holt, Houghton, Ledgerwood, Love, Saint Johns, Saint Joseph, Salem, Waggoner, West Union, Williams and Woods.
- West Boggs Lake
- West Boggs Park
- Loogootee Community School Corporation
- Indiana's 8th congressional district
- State House District 63
- State Senate District 48
- "Perry Township, Martin County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-29.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Perry Township