Perrysburg High School
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Perrysburg High School|
|13385 Roachton Rd
Perrysburg, Ohio 43551
|School district||Perrysburg Exempted Village School District|
|Principal||Michael Short |
|Color(s)||Black and Gold
|Athletics conference||Northern Lakes League|
|Team name||Yellow Jackets|
Perrysburg High School is a public high school in Perrysburg, Ohio, United States. It is the only high school in Perrysburg Exempted Village School District. Athletic teams are known as the Yellow Jackets with school colors of black and gold and the school competes as a member of the Northern Lakes League. Academically, Perrysburg earned nine "A" grades on the 2014–15 Ohio Department of Education State Report Card and PHS was named a 2014 National Blue Ribbon School.
- Jerry Glanville, football coach
- Sam Jaeger, actor
- Jim Leyland, baseball manager
- Anna Tunnicliffe, 2008 Olympic Gold Medalist
- Burke Badenhop, baseball pitcher
- Douglas Brinkley, historian & writer
- T. J. Fatinikun, football player
- OHSAA. "Ohio High School Athletic Association Web site". Retrieved 2006-12-31.
- Yappi. "Yappi Sports Softball". Retrieved 2007-02-12.
- Emmons, Donald (January 11, 2007). "Leyland and Glanville among 6 entering Perrysburg hall of fame". Toledo Blade. Google News. Retrieved August 23, 2014.
- Thompson, Matt (May 20, 2013). "TV actor Sam Jaeger, a Perrysburg native, returns to hometown". Toledo Blade. Retrieved August 23, 2014.
- Baldoni, John (October 17, 2011). "How Jim Leyland came to manage the Detroit Tigers — and how he's done it so well". Washington Post. Retrieved August 23, 2014.
- David, Briggs (July 15, 2012). "Perrysburg graduate, Anna Tunnicliffe, considered sailing's best". Toledo Blade. Retrieved August 23, 2014.
- Edes, Gordon (March 22, 2014). "Badenhop happy to be in Boston". ESPN.com. Retrieved August 23, 2014.
- Lane, Tahree (March 7, 2009). "Historian Douglas Brinkley will speak at the Stranahan Theater". Toledo Blade. Retrieved August 23, 2014.
- Thompson, Matt (August 14, 2014). "Buccaneers sign Fatinikun to contract". Toledo Blade. Retrieved August 23, 2014.
|This Wood County, Ohio school article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|