From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perseverance in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perseverance may refer to:
- Perseveration, the repetition of a response in Psychology
- Perseverance (solitaire), a card game
- Perseverance (born 1977), American fighter Brock Lesnar
- Perseverance (steam locomotive)
- Perseverance was the name of the steam boat built by John Fitch
- RSS Perseverance (L206), a Landing Ship Logistics operated by the Republic of Singapore Navy from 1992 to 2003
- Perseverance (Hatebreed album)
- Perseverance (Percee P album)
- Perseverance of the saints, a Protestant Christian teaching
- Perseverance, a.k.a. Assurance (theology)
- Perseverance Records, an American record label
- The Perseverance, Dutch windmill a.k.a. De Volharding, Jislum
- 975 Perseverantia, asteroid
- Perseverance School, Kimberly, Northern Cape, South Africa
- Perseverance (TV series), a British television game-show - presented by Andrew Castle, and aired on ITV (ITV1 / STV / UTV) in 2005.
- The Perseverance, a pub in Lamb's Conduit Street, Bloomsbury, London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perseverance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.