From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pershing may refer to:
- John J. Pershing (1860–1948), U.S. General of the Armies
- Pershing, an Italian yachtbuilding company, part of the Ferretti Group as of 2004
- Pershing LLC, a financial brokerage and custodian, and a subsidiary of the Bank of New York Mellon
- Stade Pershing (Pershing Stadium), a stadium in Vincennes, France
- United States
- Pershing, Indiana
- Pershing, Wisconsin, a town
- Pershing County, Nevada
- Pershing Park, a small park in Washington, D.C.
- Pershing Center, an arena in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Pershing Middle School (San Diego), a school in San Diego, California
- Pershing Road (Hudson County), a road along the face of the Hudson Palisades
- Pershing Township (disambiguation)
- Pershing Avenue
- Andrzej Kolikowski (1954–1999), nicknamed Pershing, a Polish mobster
- Pershing (album), an album by indie pop/rock band Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin
- Pershing (doughnut), a type of doughnut
- Pershing Square
- Persian (roll)
- All pages beginning with "Pershing"
- All pages with a title containing Pershing
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pershing.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.