Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Persia, persia, Persía, Pérsia, Pèrsia, or ایران in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Persia, or Iran, is a country in Western Asia.
Persia may also refer to:
- Persia (name), Greek and Latin name for Iran
- Persia (gens), a minor plebeian family of ancient Rome
- Persia (trilobite)
- Persia (EP), a 1984 EP by The Church
- RMS Persia, a steamship built in 1856
- SS Persia, various steamships by this name
- Persia, the Magic Fairy, a 1984 magical girl anime series by Studio Pierrot
- Persian Empire, an empire based in Western Asia, founded in the 6th century BC
- Fars Province, a province in Iran, also known as Pārs, which means "Persia" in the Persian language
- Persian Gulf, an extension of the Indian Ocean between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula
- Greater Iran
- Persia, Iowa, a US city
- Persia, New York, a US town
- Persian (disambiguation)
- Farsi (disambiguation)
- Persis (disambiguation)
- List of Persia-related topics
- Prince of Persia, a video game franchise
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.