From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Persia or ایران in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Persia, or Iran, is a country in Western Asia.
Persia may also refer to:
- Persia (name), Greek and Latin name for Iran, also known as Greater Iran
- Persia (EP), a 1984 EP by The Church
- RMS Persia, a steamship built in 1856
- SS Persia, various steamships by this name
- Persia, the Magic Fairy, a 1984 magical girl anime series by Studio Pierrot
- Persian Empire, an empire in Western and Central Asia, founded in the 6th century BC
- Fars Province, a province in Iran, also known as Pārs, which means "Persia" in the Persian language
- Persian Gulf (Shākhāb-e Pārs), an extension of the Indian Ocean between Iran and the Arabian Peninsula
- Greater Iran
- Persia, Iowa, a US city
- Persia, New York, a US town
- Persian (disambiguation)
- Farsi (disambiguation)
- Persis (disambiguation)
- List of Persia-related topics
- Prince of Persia, a video game franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.