From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Persian or persian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Persian may refer to:
- People and things from Iran, historically called "Persia" in the English language
- Persians, the majority ethnic group in Iran, not to be conflated with the Iranian peoples
- Persian speaking people, relating to the people who speak Persian as their native language
- Persian language, an Iranian language of the Indo-European family, native language of ethnic Persians
- Persian alphabet, a writing system which is quite similar to Arabic Alphabet.
- People and things from the historical Persian Empire, a series of dynastic states centred on modern Iran
- Persian carpet, an essential part of Persian art and culture
- Persian cat, a long-haired breed of cat characterized by its round face and shortened muzzle
- Persian (Pokémon), a fictional Pokémon species
- Persian (roll), a pastry native to Thunder Bay, Ontario
- The Persian, a character from Gaston Leroux's The Phantom of the Opera
- Alpha Gruis, star also known as "The Persian"
- Parrotia persica, the Persian ironwood tree
- Persian melon, an orange-fleshed melon, Cucumis melo
- Persia (disambiguation)
- List of Persia-related topics
- List of Persian poets and authors
- Iranian (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.