Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Persian or persian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Persian may refer to:
- People and things from Iran, historically called Persia in the English language
- People and things from the historical Persian Empire
- Persian cat, a long-haired breed of cat characterized by its round face and shortened muzzle
- Persian (Pokémon), a fictional Pokémon species
- Persian (roll), a pastry native to Thunder Bay, Ontario
- The Persian, a character from Gaston Leroux's The Phantom of the Opera
- Persia (disambiguation)
- Farsi (disambiguation)
- Iranian (disambiguation)
- Alpha Gruis, star also known as "The Persian"
- Parrotia persica, the Persian ironwood tree
- Persian melon, an orange-fleshed melon, Cucumis melo
- List of Persia-related topics
- List of Persian poets and authors
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.