|Look up Persian or persian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Persian may refer to:
- People and things from Iran, historically called Persia in the English language
- People and things from the historical Persian Empire
- Persian carpet, an essential part of Persian culture
- Persian cat, a long-haired breed of cat characterized by its round face and shortened muzzle
- Persian (Pokémon), a fictional Pokémon species
- Persian (roll), a pastry native to Thunder Bay, Ontario
- The Persian, a character from Gaston Leroux's The Phantom of the Opera
- Persia (disambiguation)
- Farsi (disambiguation)
- Iranian (disambiguation)
- Alpha Gruis, star also known as "The Persian"
- Parrotia persica, the Persian ironwood tree
- Persian melon, an orange-fleshed melon, Cucumis melo
- List of Persia-related topics
- List of Persian poets and authors
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.