From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up persist or persistence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Persistence may refer to:
- Image persistence, in LCD monitors
- Multidrug tolerance, a dormant, persistent state of a bacterial population
- Persistence (computer science), the characteristic of data that outlives the execution of the program that created it
- Persistent data structure, a data structure that always preserves the previous version of itself when it is modified.
- Persistence (psychology), a personality trait
- Persistence (discontinuity), a concept in geotechnical engineering
- Persistence of a number, a mathematical quality of numbers
- Persistent world, in virtual reality and computer games
- Persistence of vision, a theory on how the illusion of motion in films is achieved
- Persist, Oregon, a ghost town in the United States
- Persistence, 2005 demo by Konkhra
- Persistent (disambiguation)
- The Persistence of Memory (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Persistence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persistence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.