Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up persist or persistence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Persistence may refer to:
Math and computers
- Image persistence, in LCD monitors
- Persistence (computer science), the characteristic of data that outlives the execution of the program that created it
- Persistence of a number, a mathematical quality of numbers
- Persistent data structure, a data structure that always preserves the previous version of itself when it is modified.
- Persistent world, in virtual reality and computer games
- Multidrug tolerance, a dormant, persistent state of a bacterial population
- Persistence (discontinuity), a concept in geotechnical engineering
- Persistence (psychology), a personality trait
- Persistence of vision, a theory on how the illusion of motion in films is achieved
- Persistence forecasting, predicting the future to be the same as the present
- Persistent (disambiguation)
- The Persistence of Memory (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Persistence
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persistence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.