Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up persist or persistence in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Persistence may refer to:
Math and computers
- Image persistence, in LCD monitors
- Persistence (computer science), the characteristic of data that outlives the execution of the program that created it
- Persistence of a number, a mathematical quality of numbers
- Persistent data structure, a data structure that always preserves the previous version of itself when it is modified.
- Persistent world, in virtual reality and computer games
- Multidrug tolerance, a dormant, persistent state of a bacterial population
- Persistence (discontinuity), a concept in geotechnical engineering
- Persistence (linguistics), a principle of grammaticalization
- Persistence (psychology), a personality trait
- Persistence of vision, a theory on how the illusion of motion in films is achieved
- Persistence forecasting, predicting the future to be the same as the present
- Persistence (log canoe), an 1890s Chesapeake Bay log canoe
- Persist, Oregon, a ghost town in Jackson County, U.S.
- Persistence, a 2005 demo by Konkhra
- Persistent (disambiguation)
- The Persistence of Memory (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing Persistence
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persistence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.