This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Traded as||BSE: 533179|
|Founded||1990, Pune, India |
Headquartered in Pune, India
|Revenue||US$480.97 Million (FY19)|
Number of employees
Persistent Systems is a technology services company which was incorporated on 16 May 1990 as Persistent Systems Private Limited. It was subsequently converted into a public Limited company on 17 September 2010 with the name Persistent Systems Limited and a new certificate of incorporation was issued on 28 September 2007 from the RoC.
Shares in the company were listed on the National Stock Exchange of India in March 2010. The operations of Nagpur-based Infospectrum India Private, an outsourced private development of US company Infospectrum, were taken over by Persistent in February 2011.
The company organizes an annual hackathon called Semicolons for its employees. The company also organizes IBM's Call for Code hackathon at its Goa, Nagpur and Pune offices. Persistent Systems is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE: 533179) and the National Stock Exchange (NSE: PERSISTENT).
Collaborations and Acquisitions
- 2019: Persistent Systems Joins Siemens’ MindSphere Partner Program to Deliver Industrial IoT Services
- 2017: Persistent Systems Acquires PARX – Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner in DACH Market
- 2016: Persistent Systems Launches Specialized Engineering Services for IBM Watson IoT Platform
- 2016: Persistent Systems and REACHNet to Demonstrate Innovative Research Specific Informatics Infrastructure at HIMSS 2016 Conference
- 2016: Persistent acquires PRM Cloud Solutions - a Salesforce.com consulting partner, engaged in building digital experiences on Salesforce1 cloud platform.
- 2016: Persistent product arm Accelerite purchases Citrix's products CloudPlatform (Based on Apache Cloud Stack) and CloudPortal Business manager
- 2015: Persistent Systems completed the acquisition of the digital content management solutions business of US-based Akumina.
- 2012: Persistent Systems Strengthens Product Maintenance & Support Business; Acquires Openwave’s Location Business
- "Persistent Systems net profit up 14.6%". The Economic Times. 28 April 2019. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
In dollar terms, revenue was up 2.2 per cent at $480.97 million.
- Dr. Anand Deshpande (10 April 2009). "How he built a $100-million company" (Press release). Rediff.com.
- "Persistent Systems IPO subscribed 93.3 times". Reuters. 19 March 2010. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- "Persistent takes over Infospectrum". The Times of India. 3 February 2011. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- "Persistent Systems Employees Code for a Cause". Digital Goa. 16 May 2016. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- "Persistent Systems to host 12-hour hackathon under IBM's Call for Code initiative". The Economic Times. 19 August 2018. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- "Persistent Systems joins Siemens' MindSphere Partner Program for IoT solutions". The Economic Times. 3 May 2019. Retrieved 15 May 2019.
- Sangani, Priyanka (17 March 2016). "Persistent Systems launches specialised engineering services for IBM Watson IoT platform". The Economic Times. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- "Persistent Systems and REACHNet to Demonstrate Innovative Research Specific Informatics Infrastructure at HIMSS 2016 Conference". 25 February 2016.
- "Persistent Systems acquires Australia's PRM Cloud Solutions". ETtech.com. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "Persistent Systems buys two cloud products from Citrix". ET Telecom. Retrieved 22 October 2019.
- "Persistent buys Openwave's location biz". Business Standard India. 3 February 2012. Retrieved 22 October 2019.