Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up person in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A person is a being, such as a human, that has certain capacities or attributes constituting personhood.
Person or Persons may also refer to:
- Dramatis personae, the characters in a play or other written work
- Grammatical person, concerning the ways in which languages address people and describes their relationships to the speaker
- Person (surname)
- Person Colby Cheney (1828–1901), American paper manufacturer, abolitionist, and politician
- Person County, North Carolina, U.S.
- Persona, a social role or a character played by an actor
- Persons (surname)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Person.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.