Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up persona or personage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A persona is a social role or a character played by an actor.
Persona or personas may also refer to:
- Persona (psychology), a Jungian complex
- Persona (satellite), a class of Russian reconnaissance satellite
- Persona (user experience), in marketing, a character representing a particular user type within a targeted demographic
Arts and entertainment
- Persona (series), a Japanese role-playing video game franchise developed by Atlus
- Persona, an award-winning collection of photographs by Japanese photographer Hiroh Kikai
Film and television
- Persona (1966 film), directed by Ingmar Bergman
- Persona (2008 film), written and directed by Tatsuro Kashihara
- Persona (2012 film), written and directed by George Arif
- Persona (TV series), a South Korean anthology series
- "Persona", an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit tenth season
- Persona (Karnivool EP), 2001
- Persona (Kangta album), 2005
- Persona (Lorenzo Senni EP), 2016
- Persona (Queen Latifah album), 2009
- Persona (Mari Hamada album), 1996
- Persona (Marracash album), 2019
- Persona (Rival Consoles album), 2018
- Persona (Selah Sue album), 2022
- "Persona" (song), song by South Korean rapper RM of BTS
- Person(a), a 1987 album by Norman Iceberg
- PersonA, a 2016 album by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- Personae (album), a 2002 live album by Jonas Hellborg
- Personas (album), a 2008 album by El Canto del Loco
- Map of the Soul: Persona, 2019 EP by South Korean boy group BTS
Business and brands
- Persona Communications, a former Canadian cable television operator now part of Eastlink
- PersonaTV, a former television production subsidiary of the above
- Mazda Persona, a midsize sedan manufactured by Japanese automaker Mazda from 1988–1992
- Mozilla Persona, a defunct website authentication mechanism prototyped by Mozilla from 2011–2016
- Proton Persona, a series of compact/subcompact sedans manufactured by Proton since 2003
- Person (disambiguation)
- Latin phrases:
- Actio personalis moritur cum persona, "personal action dies with the person"
- Ad personam, "to the person"
- Dramatis personæ, "the masks of the drama"
- In persona Christi, "in the person of Christ"
- Persona designata, "A person considered as an individual rather than as a member of a class"
- Persona non grata (disambiguation), "unwelcome person"
- Third persona, an alienated audience implicitly ignored within a dialectic
- All pages with titles containing Persona (disambiguation)