Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up persona in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A persona is a social role or a character played by an actor.
Persona or personas may also refer to:
- Persona (psychology), a Jungian complex
- Avatar (computing)
- Persona (satellite), a Russian reconnaissance satellite
- Persona, a fertility monitor that measures hormone levels in urine to avoid or facilitate pregnancy
- Mozilla Persona (formerly known as BrowserID), a multibrowser website authentication mechanism prototyped by Mozilla
- Personas for Firefox, a browser add-on for installing themes
- Personas, a tool developed by MIT Media Lab that aggregates and displays the information about people available online
Business and brands
- Persona (user experience) and in marketing, a character representing a particular user type within a targeted demographic
- Persona Communications, a Canadian cable television operator
- PersonaTV, a television production subsidiary
- Mazda Persona
- Proton Persona
Art and entertainment
- Persona (1966 film), directed by Ingmar Bergman
- Persona (2008 film)
- Persona (series), a series of Japanese role-playing video games
- "Persona", an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (season 10)
- Persona, photograph collections by Hiroh Kikai
- Persona (Taeyeon concert tour)
- Persona (Kangta album)
- Persona (Queen Latifah album)
- Person(a), a 1987 album by Norman Iceberg
- Persona (Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros album)
- Persona (EP), by Australian band Karnivool
- Personas (El Canto del Loco album)
- Hotel Persona, an electronica side project of Stefan Olsdal
- Person (disambiguation)
- Latin phrases:
- Actio personalis moritur cum persona, "personal action dies with the person"
- Ad personam, "to the person"
- Dramatis personæ, "the masks of the drama"
- In persona Christi, "in the person of Christ"
- Persona designata, "A person considered as an individual rather than as a member of a class"
- Persona non grata, "unwelcome person"
- "A la Primera Persona", 2006 Alejandro Sanz single
- The Threshold of a Persona, a 2009 Hong Kong TV series
- Third Persona, an alienated audience implicitly ignored within a dialectic
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persona.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.