|Look up personal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Personal may refer to:
Aspects of persons' respective individualities
- Personal, personal advertisement, variety of classified advertisement used to find romance or friendship
- Personal (novel), a 2014 novel by Lee Child
- Telecom Personal, a mobile phone company in Argentina and Paraguay
- The Personal Insurance Company, a Canadian-based group car insurance and home insurance company
- Personal, Inc., a Washington, D.C.-based tech startup
- Personal (album), the debut album by R&B group Men of Vizion
- Personal, the first album from singer-songwriter Quique González, and the title song
- "Personal" (Aya Ueto song)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Personal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.