Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up personal in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Personal may refer to:
Aspects of persons' respective individualities
- Personal, personal advertisement, variety of classified advertisement used to find romance or friendship
- Personal, Inc., a Washington, D.C.-based tech startup
- The Personal, a Canadian-based group car insurance and home insurance company
- Telecom Personal, a mobile phone company in Argentina and Paraguay
- Personal (album), the debut album by R&B group Men of Vizion
- Personal, the first album from singer-songwriter Quique González, and the title song
- "Personal" (Aya Ueto song), a 2003 song from the album Message
- "Personal", a song by The Vamps
- "Personal", a song by HRVY
- Personal (novel), a 2014 novel by Lee Child
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Personal.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.