|Edited by||Deborah Kashy|
John Wiley & Sons on behalf of the International Association for Relationship Research
Personal Relationships is a quarterly peer-reviewed academic journal published by John Wiley & Sons on behalf of the International Association for Relationship Research. It covers research on all aspects of personal relationships, using methods from social psychology, sociology, communication studies, anthropology, family studies, developmental psychology, social work, and gerontology. It was established in 1994 by Cambridge University Press and the editor-in-chief is Julie Fitness (Macquarie University).
Abstracting and indexing
The journal is abstracted and indexed in:
According to the Journal Citation Reports, the journal has a 2013 impact factor of 1.413, ranking it 15th out of 74 journals in the category "Communication" and 29th out of 61 journals in the category "Social Psychology".
- "CAS Source Index". Chemical Abstracts Service. American Chemical Society. Archived from the original on 2010-02-11. Retrieved 2015-05-09.
- "Master Journal List". Intellectual Property & Science. Thomson Reuters. Retrieved 2015-05-09.
- "PsychINFO Journal Coverage". American Psychological Association. Retrieved 2015-05-09.
- "Content overview". Scopus. Elsevier. Retrieved 2015-05-09.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: CommunicationCATEGORYNAME". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.
- "Journals Ranked by Impact: Social Psychology". 2013 Journal Citation Reports. Web of Science (Science ed.). Thomson Reuters. 2014.