(Redirected from Personal service (disambiguation))
Personal service may refer to:
- Personal service sector of the economy, which delivers services rather than goods
- Service of process, delivery of court documents to a person
- Personal Services, 1987 comedy film set in a brothel
- Personal service corporation in United States tax law
- IR35, United Kingdom tax law for individuals paid through personal service companies
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Personal service.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.