Jump to navigation Jump to search
Personality is a set of traits that define the way a person's behavior is perceived.
- In debate, a personality is a reference to a particular person.
Personality may also refer to:
- Personality (horse) (1967–1990), 1970 American Horse of the Year
- Personality (novel), 2003 work by Andrew O'Hagan
- Personality (film), 1930 work directed by Victor Heerman
- "Personality" (1946 song), a song in the 1946 film Road to Utopia
- "Personality" (Lloyd Price song), 1959 popular song performed by Lloyd Price.
- Persandonality (TV series), an American game show
- Personality (Microkernel Technology), a number of[clarification needed] that stimulate an OS on a microkernel
- Personality (Nina Badrić album), album by Croatian singer Nina Badrić
- A radio personality or television personality, a person with an on-air position in broadcasting
- Personality Comics, an American comic book publisher
- Personality and Individual Differences, a scientific journal published bi-monthly by Elsevier
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Personality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.