Jump to navigation Jump to search
Personality is a set of traits that define the way a person's behavior is perceived.
- In debate, a personality is a reference to a particular person.
Personality may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Personality (magazine), South African weekly magazine (1957–1965), successor to The Outspan
- Personality (novel), 2003 work by Scottish author Andrew O'Hagan
- "Personality" (Jimmy Van Heusen and Johnny Burke song), from 1946 American film Road to Utopia
- "Personality" (Lloyd Price song), 1959 R&B pop hit
- Personality (Nina Badrić album), by Croatian singer Nina Badrić
- Personality (horse) (1967–1990), 1970 American Horse of the Year
- Radio personality
- Television personality
- Personality Comics, an American comic book publisher
- Personality and Individual Differences, a scientific journal published bi-monthly by Elsevier
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Personality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.