Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up persuasion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Persuasion is a social influence.
Persuasion may also refer to:
- Peitho, Greek Mythology (Greek: Πειθώ, English translation: Persuasion)
- Persuasion (novel), an 1818 novel by Jane Austen
- Persuasion (Santana album), 1989
- Persuasion (EP), an EP by Billie Ray Martin and Spooky
- Persuasion (Adam Ant album), an unreleased album by Adam Ant
- "Persuasion", a song by Tim Finn from Before & After
- "Persuasion", a song by Patti Smith from Gung Ho
- "Persuasion", a song by Throbbing Gristle from 20 Jazz Funk Greats
- The Persuasions, an American a cappella group
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persuasion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.