Pert Plus, known in New Zealand and Australia as Pert, is a brand of shampoo and conditioner (or 2-in-1) products. It was introduced in 1987 by Procter & Gamble as a reformulation of the existing Pert shampoo product introduced in 1980.
Investment firm Najafi Companies acquired North American licensing rights to Pert Plus from P&G in 2006, moving its production to subsidiary Innovative Brands LLC. In 2010, Innovative sold Pert Plus and Sure to Helen of Troy. The company has several products for various hair types.
Pert Plus holds world records for the world's largest shower and the most people showering simultaneously at a single venue.On July 9, 2009, Pert Plus claimed the "2-in-1" World Record for showering 145 people in a 4,000 sq. ft. shower at Six Flags Great America and Hurricane Harbor in Gurnee, Illinois.
- "Pert Plus". Pert Plus Press Room. Archived from the original on June 2, 2010. Retrieved September 17, 2014.
- "Najafi Companies Portfolio Company, Innovative Brands, Agrees [sic] to Sell Pert Plus Shampoo and Sure Deodorant". Najafi Companies. March 10, 2010. Archived from the original on May 9, 2010. Retrieved September 17, 2014.
- "Sarımsaklı Şampuan". Drug Store News. Archived from the original on March 27, 2016.
- "Video: Pert Plus, the Original 2-in-1, Attempts a '2-in-1' World Record". Reuters. July 1, 2009. Retrieved September 17, 2014.
- "Pert Plus, the Original 2-in-1 Shampoo Plus Conditioner, to Attempt a '2-in-1' Guinness World Record". SixFlags.com. July 1, 2009. Archived from the original on July 30, 2009. Retrieved September 17, 2014.