Perth Cultural Centre
It is home to a number of cultural institutions including the Art Gallery of Western Australia, Western Australian Museum, State Library of Western Australia, State Records Office, State Theatre Centre of Western Australia, and Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts (PICA).
The Perth Cultural Centre precinct is bound by Roe Street, Aberdeen Street, Beaufort Street and William Street in the suburb of Perth. A walkway – Gallery Walk, named to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the WA Art Gallery – connects the Cultural Centre to Perth railway station.
|Art Gallery of Western Australia||Gallery|
|Blue Room Theatre||
|Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts|
|State Library of Western Australia|
|State Records Office of Western Australia|
|State Theatre Centre of Western Australia||
|Western Australian Museum|
- Picabar, bar adjacent to the Perth Institute of Contemporary Arts
- "News from the Perth Cultural Centre". Perth Cultural Centre. Government of Western Australia. Retrieved 24 July 2013.
- "When did the Perth Cultural Centre project start?". Metropolitan Redevelopment Authority. Archived from the original on 21 April 2013. Retrieved 24 July 2013.
- Perth Theatre Trust Annual Report 2016-2017 (PDF) (Report). Perth: Perth Theatre Trust. 2017. p. 41. Archived (PDF) from the original on 14 November 2017. Retrieved 22 December 2019.
- 2018-19 Government Mid-year Financial Projections Statement (PDF) (Report). December 2018. p. 122. Archived from the original (PDF) on 22 December 2019. Retrieved 22 December 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Perth Cultural Centre.|