From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Perugia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perugia is a city in central Italy, the capital of Umbria.
Perugia may also refer to:
- Province of Perugia, Umbria, Italy
- Perugia Calcio, an Italian football (soccer) club based in Perugia
- Cippus of Perugia, a stone tablet bearing an Etruscan inscription
- Battle of Perugia, an ancient Roman battle
- Polyptych of Perugia, a Renaissance painting by Piero della Francesca
- 151 Infantry Division Perugia, an Italian infantry division of World War II
- Albert Perugia, Italian ichthyologist
- Andre Perugia, a French shoe designer
- Constantius of Perugia, a Christian martyr of the Roman era, bishop and saint
- Giannicolo da Perugia, an Italian painter of the Renaissance
- Herculanus of Perugia, a Christian martyr of the Medieval era, bishop and saint
- Matteo da Perugia, a Medieval Italian composer
- Niccolò da Perugia, an Italian composer of the "ars nova"
- Vincenzo Perugia, the man who stole the Mona Lisa
- From Perugia, a poetry by John Greenleaf Whittier
- Perugia's limia, a small fish of the family Poeciliidae
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perugia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.