Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pervasive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pervasive may refer to:
- Pervasive Computing, human computer interaction paradigm
- Pervasive Informatics, study of how information affects human interactions
- Pervasive Software, software company in the United States
- Pervasive PSQL, software developed by the company
- Pervasive games, games that blend with the physical world
- Pervasive developmental disorder
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pervasive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.