From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up perversion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Perversion is a behavior that is a serious deviation from what is orthodox or normal.
Perversion may also refer to:
- Perversion (album), a 1998 industrial album by Gravity Kills
- Perversion (film), a 1979 Brazilian exploitation film
- Perversion for Profit, a 1965 anti-pornography film
- Perversions of Science, a 1997 science fiction/horror television series
- Perverse (album), a 1993 album by the British rock band Jesus Jones
- Pervert (album), an album by American stand-up comedian Phil Mazo
- Pervert!, a 2005 film
- "Perversion", a song by Rob Zombie from Hellbilly Deluxe
- Tendril perversion, a reversal of handedness in helical curves
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perversion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.