From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pestilence or pestilential in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pestilence may refer to:
- Infectious disease
- Pestilence, one of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse symbolizing Plague (contagious disease) in some interpretations of the book of Revelation
- Pestilence (band), a Dutch death metal group
- Pestilence (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain, based on the biblical horseman
- "The Pestilence", a song by Kreator from Pleasure to Kill
- Pestilence wort, a perennial plant native to Europe and northern Asia.
- Prelude to Pestilence, a scenario in the Realmz fantasy adventure and role-playing video game
See also: Category:Plague gods.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pestilence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.