Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pestilence or pestilential in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pestilence may refer to:
- Infectious disease
- Pestilence, one of the four Horsemen of the Apocalypse symbolizing Plague (contagious disease) in some interpretations of the book of Revelation
- Pestilence (band), a Dutch death metal group
- Pestilence (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain, based on the biblical horseman
- "The Pestilence", a song by Kreator from Pleasure to Kill
- Pestilence wort, a perennial plant native to Europe and northern Asia.
- Prelude to Pestilence, a scenario in the Realmz fantasy adventure and role-playing video game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pestilence.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.