Petříkov (German: Peterswald) is a rural village, administratively a part of Ostružná, and ski resort in the Jeseník Mountains in Olomouc Region, Moravia, in the Czech Republic. It is 15 kilometres from the town of Jeseník. The resort is well known for its winter sports, especially skiing. It also has a summer "bobsled" run.
- Petříkov (Approved) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Peterswald (Variant) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- "Statistická ročenka Olomouckého kraje (Statistical Yearbook of the Olomoucký Region )" (PDF). 2010. p. 23.
- "Letní Bobová Dráha Kaste, Petříkov (Summer Bobsled Run, Petříkov)".
- "Petříkov" (in Czech). Archived from the original on 2012-05-17. Retrieved 2012-09-12.
- It is not known to which St. Lawrence it is dedicated.