|Created by||Jeff Muncy|
|Developed by||Jeff Muncy
|Voices of||Charlie Schlatter
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||2|
|No. of episodes||58 (4 unaired)|
|Executive producer(s)||Jeff Muncy
Sadaf Cohen Muncy
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original channel||Cartoon Network
|Original run||January 23, 2005– May 26, 2005|
Pet Alien is a US computer-animated series produced by Mike Young Productions and Antefilms Productions in 2005. It was created by Jeff Muncy and the episodes are mainly written by Dan Danko and directed by Andrew Young. The series centres around the 15-year-old boy Tommy Cadle, whose lighthouse is invaded by five aliens. It aired in Cartoon Network in the US and currently airs in Kabillion.
Crest Animation studios brought this story to life with their computer graphics expertise and this series was executed by a crew based in Mumbai, India.
Similar to some low budget shows, the series uses only four voiceover actors; Charlie Schlatter, Charles Adler, Jess Harnell and Candi Milo. Harnell was even the voice director of the show and voiced three characters: Gumpers, Swanky and Granville.
- Tommy Cadle - Tommy Cadle was a happy boy who had no cares in the world and did well in school, but at least until the aliens came along. Tommy is the scapegoat of the show and is bullied by some of the other kids because of the aliens' actions. He gets really annoyed by the aliens' actions and sometimes hates them. However he does generally accept the aliens as part of his life and see's Dinko as his close friiend,
The aliens always refer to him as "Tommy of Earth" and seem incapable of grasping that his name is just Tommy much to his annoyance. Voice of Charlie Schlatter.
- Dinko - Dinko is the leader and biggest troublemaker of the alien gang. Though he always tries to help Tommy, he always mucks things up, often because he misunderstands Tommy's words to the point of insanity. Often Dinko will go to extreme measures to solve his curiosity to these words and earth rituals. This all leads to Tommy getting punished and/or blamed for everything he and his friends do and the aliens get off scot-free. He and his gang came to Earth to make an invasion to take over the Earth so, he, Swanky, Gumpers, Flip, and Scruffy stayed at Tommy's house and loved living there. It is unknown if he will make the invasion. Voice of Charles Adler
- Gumpers - Gumpers is a big alien with a big appetite (and not just for food, e.g. eating shoes). He likes to burp and fart and also possesses a living tooth. He is very strong, but also very afraid. He appears to be extremely dumb most of the time, but he is capable of intelligent thoughts if he strains his brain hard enough. He has a large mouth and is mostly shown to be a genius at math, poetry, and more. Voice of Jess Harnell.
- Swanky - Swanky is the smartest of the aliens. He is much elegant and rather self-centered at times and has a British accent. He often accompanies Tommy and the aliens on their wacky adventures. He enjoys fancy things and massages and wants Tommy's room. Voice of Jess Harnell.
- Flip - Flip is an alien that looks like a parrot with a lot of energy. It's difficult to understand what he's saying, although the last word uttered in his sentences often is in English. Voice of Charles Adler
- Scruffy - Scruffy is a dog-looking alien who jumps like a hare and whose tongue supposedly is smarter than himself.
- Gabby - Gabby is in love with Tommy, but unfortunately he doesn't feel the same way. In several episodes it is revealed that she can smell when Tommy is in trouble. Gabby has a Mexican accent. Voice of Candi Milo.
- Granville DeSpray - Granville is a direct descendant of DeSpray Bay's founders, as you can tell from his name, and as such he values old English traditions like teatime. Oddly, all the characters think he is Norwegian. Granville is hopelessly in love with Melba and has numerous times, to no avail, attempted to win her heart. He hates Tommy and always blames him for anything bad that happens. He only has one friend; the statue Admiral Puff. Voice of Jess Harnell.
- Clinton Fillmore Jefferson XIII - Clinton competes in any kind of sports available and usually wins. His hobby is to annoy Tommy. He has an African American accent and his catchphrase is "Losah!". Voice of Charlie Schlatter.
- Melba Manners - Melba is a spoiled brat who is the arch-enemy of Tommy. She enjoys forcing him to do tedious or tiresome tasks, thanks to her loud and shrill voice sounds similar as the Horrid Henry character Moody Margaret. She is also an exceptionally clever opponent in staring competitions. Despite her last name, she is very impolite. Like the other humans, she is too stupid to tell that the aliens are aliens. She just calls them Tommy's "things". Voice of Candi Milo.
- Cap'n Spangley - Cap'n Spangley is an old sailor who is a little crazy. He is afraid of water and crustaceans and he runs the local taffy shop which Tommy and the aliens visit at least daily. Voice of Charlie Adler.
A video game based on the series was released in the United States on July 30, 2007 for the Nintendo DS handheld console. It is a puzzle game developed by Shin'en Multimedia and published by The Game Factory.
Pet Alien Dinko Was Winner For a Best Jacqui Cheng Friends at the 3rd Jacqui Cheng Awards 2005.
- The Boy with Six Legs/Evil Emperor
- The Amazing Atomic Tommy/Crater of Doom
- Attack of the 50 ft Boy/It Came from the Closet
- The Bride of Gumpers/The Thing on the Corner
- I Was a Teenage Bearded Boy/Escape from Detention X
- Box of Doom/Assault of a Rodent
- They Came from Outer Space/Tentacles of Terror
- The Great Movie Massacre/The Day That Wouldn't End
- It Comes When You Sleep/Attack of the Werescruffy
- Sounds of Doom/Darkness
- She Comes for Your Heart/Beast Who Stole My Heart
- Night of the Walking Cannonball/It Landed on the Porch
- Bay of the Triffids/Doctor of Doom
- Invasion of the Balloon People/The Little Monster Ball
- The Land That Size Forgot/The Day the Food Expired
- The Evil that Thumbs Do/Terror TV
- Bad Blood from Beyond/The Day Time Stood Still
- Horror Scope/Scare Affair
- Stage Fright/Night of the Cat People
This season has a new theme song/opening sequence and it only aired on Kabillion:
- The Creature Who Left / It Came from the Fan Club
- A World Without Hamburgers / The Evil that Pinched My Feet
- The Earth Boy Who Needed Protection / Seventy Foot Tommy
- HRT 2
- RÚV (2005)
- Cartoon Network (2005 - 2007)
- Boomerang (2006 - Present)
- Canal Futura (2008 - Present)
- RTP 2 (2009)
- 1+1 (2009)
- Serbia (Srbija)
- ULTRA TV (2011-2012)
- Leteći Ljubimci