Pet Supplies Plus
|Formerly||Pet Supplies "Plus"|
|Founded||June 1988 (as Pet Supplies "Plus")|
Redford, Michigan, U.S.
Livonia, Michigan, U.S.
Number of locations
|Products||Pet Supplies, Dog Grooming, Self Serve Dog Wash|
|Services||Dog Grooming, Self Serve Dog Wash, Pet Adoptions|
Pet Supplies Plus (also styled Pet Supplies "Plus"), founded in 1988 in Redford, Michigan in the United States, is a privately held pet supply retailing corporation with a major presence in the US. As of 2005, it was the third largest specialty pet food retailer in the US. The company began adding franchise locations in the Midwest, expanding into the northeastern and southern states during the late 1990s. As of February 2021, Pet Supplies Plus store locations consisted of over 560 stores in 36 states.
- "Pet Supplies Plus | Own a Pet Supplies Plus Franchise". Pet Supplies Plus Franchise.
- "Pet Supplies Plus/USA Inc". Business Week. 2010-05-16. Retrieved 2010-05-16. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Industry Overview:Pet Stores". Hoover's. Retrieved 2010-05-23.
Major companies include PetSmart, PETCO Animal Supplies Stores, Pet Supplies Plus, and Petland.CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "With the big dogs; Pet Supplies Plus grows to 3rd-largest pet food specialist". Crain's Detroit Business (Crain Communications). 2005-12-05. Retrieved 2010-05-16. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "About Us". Pet Supplies Plus. Retrieved 2015-05-25. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- McNulty, John (13 December 2018). "Pet Supplies Plus Switches Sponsors". Private Equity Professional. Retrieved 7 April 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Pet Supplies Plus Acquired by Private Equity Firm". Pet Product News. December 13, 2018. Archived from the original on March 10, 2019. Retrieved March 10, 2019. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)