Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up peta in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peta is a feminine given name.
Peta or PETA may also refer to:
- Peta, Greece, a town
- The Battle of Peta, which took place near the town
- Peţa River, a river in Romania
- Tomasz Peta (born 1951), Roman Catholic Archbishop of the Metropolitan Archdiocese of Saint Mary in Astana, Kazakhstan
- peta-, an SI prefix denoting a factor of 1015
- Pembela Tanah Air, a militia established by the occupying Japanese in Indonesia in 1943
- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, an American animal rights organization (spelled PETA in capital initials)
- People Eating Tasty Animals, an organization mocking the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals' stance on vegetarianism by promoting the consumption of red meat
- Philippine Educational Theater Association, a Philippine theatrical association
- Pulse Ejector Thrust Augmentor, a type of pulsed jet engine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.