This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (July 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
1972 (age 45–46)|
Peta Brady (born 1972) is an Australian actress. She is best known for being the second actress to play Cody Willis, a role instituted by Amelia Frid in the TV soap opera Neighbours. Since she left the show, Brady has appeared in the film Mullet, the TV sitcom Kath & Kim and the SBS series RAN (Remote Area Nurse). In a recent theatre role, Brady played 'Annie' in Love by Patricia Cornelius. At the 2005 Green Room Awards, Brady won the Gerda Nicholson Award for an Actress with an Emerging Career.
- Street Angels (1991)
- Neighbours (1993–1996) (TV) as Cody Willis
- Blue Heelers (1997)
- Mullet (2001) as Robbie
- Kath & Kim (2002–2004) (TV) as Kelly
- RAN (Remote Area Nurse) (2006) as Lindy Gaibui
- Four of a Kind (2009)
- The Slap (2011) as Shamira
- Woodhead, Cameron (21 November 2005). "Love – Eternal Triangle with a Difference". The Age. Retrieved 6 January 2007.
|This article about an Australian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|