||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
8 December 1986 [|
Newham, London, England, UK
|Occupation||Former glamour model
Page 3 girl
|Spouse(s)||Mark Cavendish (m. 2013)|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
Since 2005, Todd has modelled regularly for Body in Mind, including during her first pregnancy.
In 2008, she cycled 400 miles (640 km) in five days, raising more than £3,000 through sponsorship and a further £4,000 by auctioning her bicycle and cycling shorts on the last day of her ride, for the Help for Heroes charity. Todd has also travelled to Afghanistan to boost the morale of the British troops stationed there. She is the charity's official pin-up and patron, and she has completed many challenges for Help For Heroes, including skydives, wingwalks, and bobsleighing, and she completed the 2010 London Marathon in aid of the charity. In 2010, Todd received an award for outstanding contribution to the charity, which included a personal meeting with Prince William.
Todd appeared on the BBC programme Newsnight in 2010 to discuss the merits of 40 years of Page 3. She has taken part in debates at the Oxford Union and at several other universities, including Durham.
Todd has been a regular radio show contributor, co-hosting the Absolution with Tim Shaw show on Absolute Radio and talkSport's The Sports Bar. She has also appeared on BBC Radio 5 Live to discuss whether the 40th anniversary of Page Three should be celebrated.
On 22 October 2011, the couple announced Todd's pregnancy via the media, and, on 3 April 2012, Cavendish announced the birth of their daughter.
- "Cyclist Mark Cavendish marries model Peta Todd". ITV News. ITV. 6 October 2013. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- "Todd's bio". Mahalo.com. 29 December 2008. Archived from the original on 1 March 2009. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "Peta Todd – Charitable glamour model". FHM. Archived from the original on 21 April 2012. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "Mark Cavendish and Peta Todd expecting second child". road.cc. Retrieved 17 May 2016.
- "Glamour girl Peta Todd joins 10:10". 1010global.org. Archived from the original on 10 March 2012. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- Glicksman, Gavin (26 October 2010). "Check out snooker's sexy Power Girls". The Sun. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "Peta's most recent photo set on Body in Mind". Bodyinmind.com. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "Peta Todd: Help For Heroes pinup". Helpforheroes.org.uk. 30 May 2008. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "Peta Todd receives outstanding contribution award". Muse Management UK. 8 June 2010. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "Page 3 Peta is top of the class". Northern Echo. 13 March 2010. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "Peta calls Chris Kamara for a little chat". YouTube. 17 September 2009. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "Is Page 3 sexy or sexist?". Bbc.co.uk. 16 November 2010. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "Page 3 girl Peta Todd appears on Top Gear". The Sun. 26 June 2010. Retrieved 23 May 2012.
- "Our Peta is spoke for, lads". thesun.co.uk. Retrieved 17 May 2016.
- Glendenning, Barry (6 July 2011). "Tour de France 2011: stage five – as it happened". Guardian. UK. Archived from the original on 9 July 2011. Retrieved 23 July 2011.
- Thomas, Holly (22 October 2011). "'It's a Tour baby!' Page Three model Peta Todd reveals she is expecting cycling champion Mark Cavendish's child". Daily Mail. London.
- Francis, Nick (18 November 2012). "I'm worried about our first dance. Mark was teenage ballroom champ ... I'm all long legs and clumsy feet". The Sun. London.
- Mark Cavendish and wife Peta announce they're expecting baby number two, OK!, Kelby McNally, 24 Apr 2015
- Peta Cavendish gives birth to a baby boy, OK!, Charlotte Tutton, 21 Aug 2015