|Look up pete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pete is a diminutive form of the given name Peter.
Pete may also refer to:
- The Pete, Petersen Events Center, athletics complex and basketball arena on the campus of the University of Pittsburgh
- Pete the Penguin, one of the two mascots of Youngstown State University
- Purdue Pete, bookstore logo turned unofficial mascot of Purdue University
- Pete (Disney), an anthropomorphic cartoon character in Disney media
- Pete the Cat, a fictional cat from the "Pete the Cat" series of books
- Pete the Pup, from the Our Gang series of comedies
- Pete, in the movie Shaun of the Dead
- the title characters of The Adventures of Pete & Pete, an American children's television series
- Old Puffer Pete, in the TV series Chuggington
- Pete Malloy, one of the two main characters in the TV series Adam-12
- the title character of Pete the Tramp, an American comic strip published from 1932 to 1963
- Pete Wisdom, from Marvel Comics
- Cordwood Pete, younger brother of American folk legend Paul Bunyan
- Pete, from the short story "Don't Look At It! Don't Touch It!"
- Pete, a character in the Animal Crossing video game series
- the title character of Power Pete, a video game
In the military
- Pete, Allied reporting name for the Japanese World War II Mitsubishi F1M seaplane
- USS Pete (SP-596), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Pete, Zanzibar, a village in Tanzania
- Pete, the Hungarian name for Petea village, Dorolț Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- For people named Peter who are better known as Pete, see List of people named Peter.
- Pete (nickname)
- Pete Fountain, American clarinet player born Pierre Dewey LaFontaine, Jr. (1930–2016)
- "Pete" (Red Dwarf), a two-part episode of the television series Red Dwarf
- Pete, nickname for Peterbilt trucks in the trucking industry
- Pete, a common name in Indonesia for Parkia speciosa, the stink bean
- PETE, an abbreviation of polyethylene terephthalate, a polymer
- All pages beginning with "Pete", including many people with the forename Pete
- All pages with a title containing Pete
- Peat, an accumulation of partially decayed vegetation matter
- Peet (disambiguation)
- Peter (disambiguation)
- Pit (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.