Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pete in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pete is a diminutive form of the given name Peter.
Pete may also refer to:
- The Pete, Petersen Events Center, athletics complex and basketball arena on the campus of the University of Pittsburgh
- Pete the Penguin, one of the two mascots of Youngstown State University
- Purdue Pete, bookstore logo turned unofficial mascot of Purdue University
In the military
- Pete, Allied reporting name for the Japanese World War II Mitsubishi F1M seaplane
- USS Pete (SP-596), a United States Navy patrol boat in commission from 1917 to 1918
- Pete, Zanzibar, a village in Tanzania
- Pete, the Hungarian name for Petea village, Dorolț Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- "Pete" (Red Dwarf), a two-part episode of the television series Red Dwarf
- Pete, nickname for Peterbilt trucks in the trucking industry
- Pete, a common name in Indonesia for Parkia speciosa, the stink bean
- PETE, an abbreviation of polyethylene terephthalate, a polymer
- All pages beginning with "Pete", including many people with the forename Pete
- All pages with a title containing Pete
- Peat, an accumulation of partially decayed vegetation matter
- Peet (disambiguation)
- Peter (disambiguation)
- Pit (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.