Pete Taylor Park
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Owner||University of Southern Mississippi|
|Operator||University of Southern Mississippi|
|Field size||Left Field: 340 feet (100 m)
Center Field: 400 feet (120 m)
Right Field: 340 feet (100 m)
|Opened||February 19, 1985|
|Southern Miss Golden Eagles baseball (NCAA D1 C-USA)
C-USA Tournament (1996, 2005, 2009, 2014,2015,2016)
Metro Tournament (1990)
In 2011, Southern Miss announced the expansion of Pete Taylor Park. The plans include adding 1,358 seats and expanding the seating capacity to 5,036. The expansion was completed for the start of the 2012 season.
Top baseball crowds at Pete Taylor Park
- Pete Taylor Park at southernmiss.cstv.com, URL accessed October 24, 2009. Archived 10/24/09
- Foley, Brian (January 30, 2011). "Southern Miss Announces Expansion Plans for Pete Taylor Park". College Baseball Daily. Archived from the original on 2011-08-28. Retrieved 29 August 2011.
- "2012 Conference USA Baseball Media Guide". pp. 75–93. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-06-21. Retrieved 21 June 2012.
- 2014 Media Guide. Louisville Cardinals. p. 140. Retrieved May 10, 2014.
- Cutler, Tami (June 11, 2013). "2013 Division I Baseball Attendance - Final Report". Sportswriters.net. NCBWA. Archived from the original (PDF) on July 20, 2013. Retrieved July 20, 2013.
|This article about a baseball venue in Mississippi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|