Pete Thomas (saxophonist)
|Birth name||Peter James Thomas|
Thomas studied saxophone at Leeds College of Music, obtaining a first class diploma. He has worked as head of jazz and pop performance at University of Southampton, where he also taught saxophone and composition. He had one of his first professional gigs with Fats Domino. This led to working with Joe Jackson on his Jumpin' Jive album and world tours, as saxophonist and co-arranger. He composed music for Blue Ice featuring Michael Caine, Monkey Business for Meridian TV and American Kickboxer II. His work has also been featured in the video game Fallout New Vegas. He has also worked with Bill Haley & His Comets, Elton John, PJ Harvey, The Proclaimers, R.E.M., Cliff Richard, Dave Stewart, Richard Thompson, Kim Wilde, and Jimmy Witherspoon.
- "All Experts". Archived from the original on 2008-05-09. Retrieved 2007-12-08.
- "Southampton University Music". Archived from the original on 2007-07-26. Retrieved 2007-12-08.
- "Intute". Jisc.ac.uk. Retrieved 5 August 2020.
- "Beckmann Direct". Archived from the original on 2007-08-08. Retrieved 2007-12-08.
- "The Joe Jackson Archive: Pete Thomas". Jj-archive.net. Retrieved 5 August 2020.
- Davis, Clive (2007-01-21). "Sunday Times". The Times. London. Retrieved 2010-05-22.
- "国产中文字幕手机视频-夜夜橾观看橾b在线观看-拍拍拍无挡视频免费". Chrispearcemusic.com. Retrieved 5 August 2020.
- "Proper distribution". Archived from the original on 2011-05-24.