Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||May 17, 1952|
Waterville, Maine, U.S.
|Died||July 10, 2017 (aged 65)|
West Palm Beach, Florida, U.S.
|Cause of death||Complications from malaria|
(m. 1976; div. 1992)
|Children||Rebekah Alfond, Sarah Alfond, Kyle Alfond, Deborah Alfond|
Peter Alfond (May 17, 1952 – July 10, 2017) was an American millionaire, investor, and philanthropist.
- Pérez-Peña, Richard (November 17, 2007). "Harold Alfond, Donor and Shoe Factory Owner, Dies at 93". The New York Times.
- Colby College Digital Commons: "Bibby Levine Alfond Scrapbook" January 1, 2011
- Silbiger, Steve The Jewish Phenomenon: Seven Keys to the Enduring Wealth of a People, p. 89
- "Harold Alfond (1914–2007): Business Leader and Strong Supporter of the Rollins Sports Program". Rollins College. Retrieved July 11, 2017.
- "The World's Billionaires - Peter Alfond". Forbes. July 2017. ISSN 0015-6914.
- Calder, Amy (July 11, 2017). "Philanthropist Peter G. Alfond, originally from Waterville, dies of malaria". Kennebec Journal.