||This article's tone or style may not reflect the encyclopedic tone used on Wikipedia. (December 2010)|
Andre in 2010
|Born||Peter James Andrea 
27 February 1973
Harrow, London, England
|Ethnicity||Greek Cypriot (both parents)|
|Education||Benowa State High School|
|Television||I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!
Katie & Peter franchise
Peter Andre: The Next Chapter
Peter Andre: My Life
Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover
|Spouse(s)||Katie Price (m. 2005–09)|
|Partner(s)||Emily MacDonagh (2012–present)|
|Origin||Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia|
Peter James Andrea (born 27 February 1973), mostly known as Peter Andre, is an English-born Australian singer, songwriter, businessman, presenter, and television personality best known for his successful chart-topping singles "Mysterious Girl" and "Flava", especially in his native United Kingdom.
Andre gained further publicity when he appeared as a contestant on the third British series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!. During his time on the show, Andre developed an on-screen romantic relationship with glamour model, Jordan (now known by her real name Katie Price). He made it towards the finals, reaching third place overall and losing out to eventual winner Kerry McFadden. Andre and Price got married two years after the show's finale and had two children, and released the 2006 album A Whole New World]], together before divorcing in 2009.
Andre was born in London to Greek Cypriot parents from Cyprus, and he moved with his family to Australia when he was six years old. The family settled on the Gold Coast in Queensland. In 1989, 16-year-old Andre became a contestant on Hey Hey It's Saturday 'New Faces' on which he was offered a recording contract for £146,000. During his teenage years he attended Benowa State High School on the Gold Coast. He was raised as a Jehovah's Witness, but is now lapsed. 
Andre, along with his wife at the time Katie Price, launched the Katie & Peter franchise on ITV2 which documented the lives of the couple. This franchise included several fly-on-the-wall reality series which comprised When Jordan Met Peter, Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare and Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem (2004–05); Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter, Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries and Katie & Peter: Unleashed (2007); Katie & Peter: Down Under; and Katie & Peter: African Adventures (2008); and Katie & Peter: Stateside in 2009. The pair's separation in 2009 resulted in their individual shows being recorded: Peter Andre: The Next Chapter continued on ITV2 until 2011, this was then followed by Peter Andre: Here 2 Help (2011) and Peter Andre: My Life (2011–13)
Andre married Katie Price on 10 September 2005 in Highclere Castle. They have two children: son Junior Savva, born on 13 June 2005, and daughter Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther, born on 29 June 2007. While married to Price, Andre was stepfather to her son Harvey, a blind and autistic child from Price's earlier relationship with football player Dwight Yorke.
Since 16 July 2012, Andre has been in a relationship with medical student Emily MacDonagh, who is 16 years his junior. MacDonagh gave birth to Andre's third child, a girl named Amelia, on 7 January 2014.
- Peter Andre (1993)
- Natural (1996)
- Time (1997)
- The Long Road Back (2004)
- A Whole New World (with Katie Price) (2006)
- Revelation (2009)
- Unconditional: Love Songs (2010)
- Accelerate (2010)
- Angels & Demons (2012)
- Big Night (2014)
- I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (2004, 2011) - Contestant
- When Jordan Met Peter (2004) - Himself
- Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare (2005) - Himself
- Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem (2005) - Himself
- Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter (2007–08) - Himself
- Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries (2007) - Himself
- Katie & Peter: Unleashed (2007) - Co-presenter
- Katie & Peter: Down Under (2008) - Himself
- Katie & Peter: African Adventures (2008) - Himself
- Katie & Peter: Stateside (2009) - Himself
- Peter Andre: Going It Alone (2009) - Himself
- Peter Andre: The Next Chapter (2009–2011) - Himself
- Odd One In (2010–2011) - Team captain, regular panellist
- Peter Andre: Here 2 Help (2011) - Himself
- Peter Andre: My Life (2011–2013) - Himself
- Peter Andre's Bad Boyfriend Club (2012) - Himself
- Your Face Sounds Familiar (2013) - Guest judge
- Sunday Scoop (2013) - Co-presenter
- Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover (2013–present) - Presenter
- ITVBe launch show (2014) - Co-presenter
- Big Star's Little Star (2015) - Contestant
- Give a Pet a Home (2015) - Celebrity contributor
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Peter Andre.|
- "OK! Magazine: First For Celebrity News :: Bios". OK! Magazine. Retrieved 26 June 2011.
- Tina Campbell (2014-04-14). "Peter Andre launches Pledge Music campaign and new swing music album | Metro News". Metro.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-05-28.
- Births England and Wales 1837–2006
- "Entertainment | Jordan decides on daughter's name". BBC News. 2007-07-24. Retrieved 2009-10-31.
- Pink, Stuart (17 June 2008). "Andre I want to adopt Harvey". The Sun (London).[dead link]
- "BBC NEWS – Entertainment – Jordan and Peter André separating". BBC News. 2009-05-11. Retrieved 2009-05-11.
- "Thank God it's over: Katie Price toasts her quickie divorce from Peter André with pink champagne". London: www.dailymail.co.uk. 9 September 2009. Retrieved 9 September 2009.
- Sarah Bull (13 July 2012). "Peter Andre's Mysterious Girl identified as 22-year-old student Emily MacDonagh". Daily Mail. Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- "Baby joy for Peter Andre and girlfriend Emily". Irish Examiner. 8 January 2014. Retrieved 8 January 2014.