Andre in 2010
Peter James Franco Andrea
27 February 1973
|Education||Benowa State High School|
|Television||I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!|
Katie & Peter franchise
Peter Andre: The Next Chapter
Peter Andre: My Life
Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover
Strictly Come Dancing
He gained popularity as a singer, best known for his singles "Mysterious Girl" and "Flava". He is also known for appearing on the third series of I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!, and the thirteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing, in which he was partnered with Janette Manrara.
During his time on I'm A Celebrity, Andre developed an on-screen romantic relationship with fellow contestant Katie Price. Andre and Price were married two years after the show's finale; they had two children, and released the 2006 album A Whole New World together, before divorcing in 2009.
Early life and music career
Peter Andre was born on 27 February 1973 in Harrow, London, and is of Greek Cypriot descent. In 1979, as a six-year-old, Andre and his family relocated to Sydney before settling on Australia's Gold Coast at nine years old.
In 1989, 16-year-old Andre became a contestant on Australian talent show New Faces and as a result was offered a recording contract for $146,000. During this time, Andre lived in a beachside apartment in Surfers Paradise. and attended Benowa State High School on the Gold Coast
In the early 1990s, Andre established himself on the Australian music scene. In 1992, Andre released his debut single, "Drive Me Crazy", which peaked at No. 72 on the Australian singles chart. However, his musical breakthrough occurred with his second single, "Gimme Little Sign", which peaked at No. 3 and lasted a total of 31 weeks on the Australian charts. In 1993, he received an ARIA Award for highest-selling Australian single of the year. Andre's second studio album was released on 30 September 1996, peaking to number 1 on the UK Albums Chart. The album included the hit single "Mysterious Girl", which peaked at number 2 on the UK Singles Chart. As a result, he returned to the UK in the mid-90s.
On the 14th of September 2009, Peter released his sixth studio album; Revelation. Notable tracks “Behind Closed Doors” and “Unconditional” peaked at 4th and 50th respectively on the UK singles chart and with the album reaching 3rd on the UK albums charts.
During their marriage, Andre and Katie Price launched the Katie & Peter franchise on ITV2 which documented their life together. The franchise included several fly-on-the-wall reality series which comprised When Jordan Met Peter, Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare and Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem (2004–05); Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter, Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries and Katie & Peter: Unleashed (2007); Katie & Peter: Down Under; and Katie & Peter: African Adventures (2008); and Katie & Peter: Stateside in 2009. Their 2009 separation resulted in their individual shows being recorded: Peter Andre: The Next Chapter continued on ITV2 until 2011, followed by Peter Andre: Here 2 Help (2011) and Peter Andre: My Life (2011–13).
Andre starred in the ITV weekly show Give a Pet a Home which works alongside the RSPCA in Birmingham. In August 2015, he was announced as a contestant for the thirteenth series of Strictly Come Dancing which began in September 2015 in which he was partnered with Janette Manrara. They went out just before the quarter final; on week 10, and therefore finished in seventh place.
Starting 2020 Andre will voice Ace the race car in the 24th season on Thomas & Friends (who he voiced in Ace’s debut movie).
Andre began dating glamour model Katie Price after they met on reality show I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! in early 2004. The couple got engaged secretly that May but it wasn't announced publicly until months later. They married on 10 September 2005 in Highclere Castle, Hampshire. They have two children together: son Junior Savva, born on 13 June 2005, and daughter Princess Tiaamii Crystal Esther, born on 29 June 2007. While married to Price, Andre was stepfather to her son Harvey, from her earlier relationship with football player Dwight Yorke. The couple renewed their vows in September 2008.
In May 2009, it was announced that Andre and Price had separated after 3 and a half years of marriage. They were officially divorced in September 2009.
In July 2012, Andre began a relationship with medical student Emily MacDonagh. MacDonagh gave birth to Andre's third child, a daughter, Amelia aka ‘Millie’ on 8 January 2014. Andre and Macdonagh married on 11 July 2015 in Exeter at Mamhead House. On 22 November 2016, they had a son, Theodore James aka ‘Theo’.
- Peter Andre (1993)
- Natural (1996)
- Time (1997)
- The Long Road Back (2004)
- A Whole New World (with Katie Price) (2006)
- Revelation (2009)
- Unconditional: Love Songs (2010)
- Accelerate (2010)
- Angels & Demons (2012)
- Big Night (2014)
- Come Fly with Me (2015)
- White Christmas (2015)
- I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! (2004, 2011) – Contestant; 3rd place
- When Jordan Met Peter (2004) – Himself
- Jordan & Peter: Laid Bare (2005) – Himself
- Jordan & Peter: Marriage and Mayhem (2005) – Himself
- Katie & Peter: The Next Chapter (2007–2008) – Himself
- Katie & Peter: The Baby Diaries (2007) – Himself
- Katie & Peter: Unleashed (2007) – Co-presenter
- Katie & Peter: Down Under (2008) – Himself
- Katie & Peter: African Adventures (2008) – Himself
- Katie & Peter: Stateside (2009) – Himself
- Peter Andre: Going It Alone (2009) – Himself
- Peter Andre: The Next Chapter (2009–2011) – Himself
- Odd One In (2010–2011) – Team captain/regular panellist
- Peter Andre: Here 2 Help (2011) – Himself
- Peter Andre: My Life (2011–2013) – Himself
- Peter Andre's Bad Boyfriend Club (2012) – Himself
- Your Face Sounds Familiar (2013) – Guest judge
- Sunday Scoop (2013) – Co-presenter
- Peter Andre's 60 Minute Makeover (2013–2014, 2018–) – Presenter
- ITVBe launch show (2014) – Co-presenter
- Big Star's Little Star (2015) – Contestant
- Give a Pet a Home (2015) – Celebrity contributor
- Strictly Come Dancing (2015) – Contestant; 7th place
- Loose Women (2016) – Guest panelist
- David Brent: Life on the Road – Himself
- Thomas and Friends: Big World, Big Adventures! – Ace (Voice)
- The Inheritance (2019) – Harry
- Grease (2019) – Teen Angel
He also appeared on Through the Keyhole.
- "Peter Andre". Now Magazine. Retrieved 31 October 2015.
- Retter, Emily (8 October 2014). "Peter Andre on learning to love again after his brother's death". Mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 28 November 2019.
- Hattenstone, Simon (17 June 2019). "Peter Andre: 'I remember praying to God: please get me through this day'". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 17 June 2019.
- "Peter Andre 'devastated' he lost out on meeting Michael Jackson to Wade Robson". Metro.co.uk. 8 March 2019. Retrieved 28 November 2019.
- Ford, Louise (2013). Peter Andre – The Biography. John Blake Publishing. ISBN 1782196951.
- "Benowa State High School". Benowashs.eq.edu.au. Retrieved 28 November 2019.
- Nick McGrath (8 February 2014). "Peter Andre: My family values". The Guardian.
- "Peter Andre believes he has a guardian angel". London Evening Standard. 26 October 2011. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015.
- Tina Campbell (14 April 2014). "Peter Andre launches Pledge Music campaign and new swing music album | Metro News". Metro. UK. Retrieved 28 May 2014.
- "Welcome to ITVBe". Itv.com. Retrieved 28 November 2019.
- "Julian Clary, Peter Andre, Kimberly Wyatt for ITV's Give a Pet a Home". Digital Spy.
- "Entertainment | Jordan decides on daughter's name". BBC News. 24 July 2007. Retrieved 31 October 2009.
- "BBC NEWS – Entertainment – Jordan and Peter André separating". BBC News. 11 May 2009. Retrieved 11 May 2009.
- "Baby joy for Peter Andre and girlfriend Emily". Irish Examiner. 8 January 2014. Retrieved 8 January 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Peter Andre.|