Peter Berlin (lawyer)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Alma mater||California State University, Northridge|
Whittier College School of Law
Berlin is a member of the California State Bar, the United States District Court (Central District), and the California Supreme Court, along with the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the California DUI Lawyers Association, and the National College for DUI Defense.
He has litigated cases in both the state and federal courts and was previously an attorney with the national law firm of Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps. Berlin was named as one of the "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" by The National Trial Lawyers in 2014.
Berlin is a 1993 graduate of California State University, Northridge holding a degree in psychology and earned his Juris Doctorate degree from Whittier College School of Law in 1996.
- "Mehserle trial verdict draws violence to Oakland, legal scrutiny" Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Lawsuit shows HP sees Hurd as primal threat" Computer World. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "The iPhone: A Tool for Social Justice?" iPhone Life. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Goldman Sachs subpoenaed by Manhattan district attorney" Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Campus Sexual Assault Can Cost Universities Millions" Forbes. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Law Briefs" San Diego Source. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- Berlin Firm Official site