Peter Berlin (lawyer)
California State University, Northridge|
Whittier College School of Law
Berlin practices criminal defense law as his firm primarily focuses on representing corporations and individuals in complex white collar and criminal matters. Berlin has been covered or quoted in various media outlets including the Los Angeles Times, Christian Science Monitor, Computer World, and Forbes.
Berlin is a member of the California State Bar, the United States District Court (Central District), and the California Supreme Court, along with the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, the California DUI Lawyers Association, and the National College for DUI Defense.
He has litigated cases in both the state and federal courts and was previously an attorney with the national law firm of Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps. Berlin was named as one of the "Top 100 Trial Lawyers" by The National Trial Lawyers in 2014.
Berlin is a 1993 graduate of California State University, Northridge holding a degree in psychology and earned his Juris Doctorate degree from Whittier College School of Law in 1996.
- "Mehserle trial verdict draws violence to Oakland, legal scrutiny" Christian Science Monitor. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Lawsuit shows HP sees Hurd as primal threat" Computer World. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "The iPhone: A Tool for Social Justice?" iPhone Life. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Match.com's Sex Offender Screening May Be Marginally Better Than Nothing" E-commerce Times. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Do All Stars Have Secret Plans to Flee the Country, Michael Jackson-Style?" E! Online. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "David Vs. Goliath, Trader Joe's Sues Independent Reseller "Pirate Joe"" Forbes. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Goldman Sachs subpoenaed by Manhattan district attorney" Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Campus Sexual Assault Can Cost Universities Millions" Forbes. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- "Law Briefs" San Diego Source. Retrieved 2016-03-07.
- Berlin Firm Official site