Peter Brant II
Peter Brant II
Peter Mark Brant
December 30, 1993
|Residence||Greenwich, Connecticut, United States|
Peter Mark Brant Jr. (born December 30, 1993) is an American socialite and model.
William Van Meter called Peter and his brother Harry in the New York Times, "The New Princes of the City." Vanity Fair has referred to Peter and his brother as the "dandy teenage boulevardiers of New York society".
In 2014, Brant was quoted in a Harper's Bazaar profile of him, his brother Harry and mother, Stephanie, about enjoying his clan's notoriety, "We had to do a report about our parents: where they were born, what they did, and all that. Everyone else had to do theirs as homework, but I finished mine before class ended using Wikipedia."
Brant has a reputation for his dapper attire, louche demeanor and well-heeled entourages.
- Krupnick, Ellie. "Peter Brant Jr. Turns 18 Today: A Look Back At His Dapper Childhood (PHOTOS)", The Huffington Post, December 30, 2011.
- "The New York Times". nytimes.com. Retrieved February 1, 2014.
- "Little Lord Flauntleroys". Vanity Fair. August 31, 2012. Retrieved January 30, 2016.
- "Stephanie Seymour 2014 Interview - Stephanie Seymour Quotes About Her Sons and Axel Rose ou- Harper's BAZAAR Magazine". harpersbazaar.com. Retrieved April 2, 2014.
- "Peter Brant Jr.: The new It-boy of Fashion Week?". Paper magazine. September 13, 2010. Retrieved February 1, 2016.
- "Peter II and Harry Brant - Page - Interview Magazine". interviewmagazine.com. Retrieved February 1, 2014.