This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Peter S. Cohan is an American businessman and author.
Cohan writes the Start-up Economy column for Forbes magazine, ' and 'The Hungry Start-up column for Inc magazine, Wall and Main, his Worcester Telegram & Gazette column, helped its Business Matters section win the 2012 New England Newspaper and Press Association award for the best Business page for papers over 30k circulation]. He is a member of the Wharton Blog Network, which received the Gold Award in the 2013 Council for Advancement and Support of Education (CASE) District II Accolades Awards program.
- Startup Cities: Why Only a Few Cities Dominate the Global Startup Scene and What the Rest Should Do About It (Apress, February 2018) Template:978-1484233924
- Disciplined Growth Strategies: Insights From the Growth Trajectories of Successful and Unsuccessful Companies (Apress, February 2017) ISBN 978-1-4842-2447-2
- Hungry Start-up Strategy: Creating New Ventures with Limited Resources and Unlimited Vision (BK Business, 2012), ISBN 978-1609945282
- Export Now: Five Keys to Entering New Markets (Wiley, 2011), co-authored with Frank Lavin, ISBN 978-0470828168
- Capital Rising (Palgrave-Macmillan, 2010), co-authored by U. Srinivasa Rangan, ISBN 978-0230612310
- You Can't Order Change (Portfolio, 2009), ISBN 978-1591842392
- Value Leadership (Jossey-Bass, 2003), ISBN 978-0787966041
- Net Profit: How to Invest and Compete in the Real World of Internet Business (Wiley, 2001), ISBN 978-0787944766
- E -Profits by Peter S Cohan - The 12 Steps To Creating A State Of The Art E-Commerce Strategy For Any Size Business, ISBN 978-1905953691
- The Technology Leaders: How America's Most Profitable High-Tech Companies Innovate Their Way to Success (Jossey-Bass, Publishers, 1997), ISBN 978-0787910723
- Peter Cohan. "Obama should extend auto industry tough love to banks". DailyFinance.com.
- "Peter Cohan". Forbes.
- "Peter Cohan's articles". Inc.com.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Peter Cohan|
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (January 2018)