|Born||1983 (age 35–36)|
Peter Coonan (born 1984) is an Irish actor, known for his role as Fran Cooney in the RTÉ One series Love/Hate, for which he won Best Actor in a Supporting Role – Television at the 11th Irish Film & Television Awards. In 2011, he played Dave "Dots" Fennel in the Irish crime film Between the Canals.
|2011||Between the Canals||Dave "Dots" Fennel|
|2012||What Richard Did||Bouncer|
|2012||King of the Travellers||Mickey Moorehouse|
|2013||Doghouse||Doug Stepton||Short film|
|2014||The Guarantee||David Drumm|
|2015||City of Roses||The Narrator||Short film|
|2017||The Drummer and the Keeper||Toss|
|2018||Penance: Aithri||Father Eoin O'Donnell|
|2018||The Belly of the Whale||Rooster Collins|
|2018||We Have Always Lived in the Castle||Bobby Dunham|
|2011–14||Love/Hate||Fran Cooney||24 episodes|
|2012||Talk It Out||Doctor Garry||2 episodes|
|2013||An Crisis||Sean Sheehan||Episode: "Das Boot"|
|2014||Quirke||Brendan Boyle||Episode: "Christine Falls"|
|2016||Wrecking the Rising||Sean Purcell||3 episodes|
|2016||Je Mo Peil||self||4 part Irish language documentary with Lochlann Ó Mearáin about Euro 2016|
- "Peter Coonan". theagency.ie. Retrieved 19 March 2014.
- Butler, Laura (14 October 2013). "Losing teeth won Peter his gangster part; Peter Coonan: as 'Fran'". Irish Independent.
- Taylor, Richie (14 October 2013). "Love/Hate actor Peter Coonan reveals the truth behind brutal bar fight scene". Irish Mirror.
- Clarke, Donald (22 February 2010). "From mainstream to cutting edge". The Irish Times.
- Hutch, Eleanore (12 May 2014). "COOLA BOOLA! Love/Hate's Peter Coonan welcomes baby girl over the weekend". evoke.ie.