Peter Corp Dyrendal
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Peter Corp Dyrendal|
1 January 1975 |
|Years active||1998– present|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
Peter Corp Dyrendal is a Thai-Danish singer, recording artist, model, actor, who has had one acting role on Thai television (as a character who is a kayak instructor of Thai/New Zealand descent).
His recording of Goom-Pah-Pun(กุมภาพันธ์) is the theme song for a Thai TV-series that was produced in 2004.
His recordings have been published by GMM Grammy.
- Hin Pha Ga Darb (1998)
- Magic Peter (1999)
- X-Ray (2000)
- Version 4.0 (2002)
- Chao Tui Yoo Nai (Where are the buffaloes?)
- Nub Dao (star counting)
- Khor Kwam Sud Tai (The last message)
- Ruk Mai Ruk (Love or not)
- Khon Tee Yeun Throng Nee (The standing here man)
- Sailom Kun Saeng Dao (Wind and Starlight) with Marsha Vadhanapanich
- Noom Baan Rai Khub Whan Jai Hiso (Farmer boy and High-society sweetheart) with Araya Alberta Hargett
- Narng Rai Sai Lub (Villain's spy) with Rasri Balenciaga
- Ab Ruk Online (Secret love online) with Ann Thongprasom
- (Danish text:) http://viden.jp.dk/undervisning/sites/altomasien/indsigt/temaartikler/default.asp?cid=4677