Peter Curzon, 4th Viscount Scarsdale
Peter Ghislain Nathaniel Curzon, 4th Viscount Scarsdale (born 6 March 1949) is the eldest son of the 3rd Viscount Scarsdale, to whose titles he succeeded in 2000, and his first wife, the former Solange Yvonne Palmyre Ghislaine Hanse.
Lord Scarsdale has five siblings, the two youngest being from his father's second marriage to Helene Thomson:
- John Daniel Curzon (born and died 1952)
- Annette Yvonne Curzon (born 28 October 1953; married Captain Hani Talaat Latief in 1979)
- David James Curzon (born 3 February 1958; married Ruth Linton in 1981)
- Richard Francis Nathaniel Curzon (30 January 1969; married Emma R H Maguire in 1999)
- James Fergus Nathaniel Curzon (12 September 1970)
Lord Scarsdale has been twice married, his spouses being:
- Karen Osbourne, a miner's daughter, whom he married in 1983 and divorced in 1996. They had one child:
- Hon. Danielle Solange Curzon (born 1983)
- Michelle Reynolds, a former prostitute, whom he married in 1996 and later divorced
The viscount's present companion is an American divorcée, Denise Bussert.
- "Scarsdale, Viscount (UK, 1911)". Cracroft's Peerage. Retrieved 20 May 2011.
- "From a Palladian mansion and a noble bloodline to life in a tracksuit on a seaside housing estate: The epic decline and fall of the viscount who married a vice girl".
- "Scarsdale, Viscount (UK, 1911)".
- Gerard, Lesley (7 June 1997). "familyfeuds". The Independent. London. Retrieved 20 May 2011.
- Gardner, Anthony (22 September 2008). "Open house: Derbyshire's stately homes". Daily Telegraph. London. Retrieved 20 May 2011.
- "Enjoy a walk on the wild side in Lady Scarsdale's lovely garden". This Is Derbyshire. Retrieved 20 May 2011.