|Batting style||Right-handed batsman (RHB)|
Source: Cricket Archive
Peter Joseph Davy (born 1 July 1974 in Dublin, Republic of Ireland) is an Irish cricketer. A right-handed batsman, he made his debut for the Ireland cricket team in a match against Scotland in August 1995, and went on to play for them 44 times in all, his last match coming against an England amateur team in July 2002.
Of his matches for Ireland, two had first-class status and eight had List A status. In all matches for Ireland he scored exactly 1000 runs at an average of 23.26 including two centuries, the highest of which was an innings of 132 against the MCC at Lord's in August 1999.
- Cricket Archive profile
- CricketEurope Stats Zone profile
- First-class matches played by Peter Davy at Cricket Archive
- List A matches played by Peter Davy at Cricket Archive
- ICC Trophy matches played by Peter Davy at Cricket Archive
- Ireland squad at the 2000 ICC Emerging Nations Tournament
- Ireland squad for the 2002 European Championship
|This biographical article related to Irish cricket is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|