Peter Eric Done (born February 1947) is an English billionaire businessman, ‘founder’ and group managing director of Peninsula Business Services, established in 1983 by his brother. He also co-founded, with his brother Fred Done, the bookmaking chain Betfred, which has more than 1,350 betting shops in the UK.
Done is the co-founder and group managing director of Peninsula Business Services, established in 1983, and which claims to be the UK’s largest provider of employment law, HR, health & safety and EAP consultancy services.
In November 2013, it was announced Peter Done was set to invest a further £1.6 million in the enhancement and development of his HR and Absence Management system, HROnline app.
In April 2015, the Sunday Times estimated the brothers' joint net worth at £1.0 billion.
- "Betfred Limited". Companies House. Retrieved 29 July 2015.
- "Peter Done - Business Expert, Author at Peninsula UK". Peninsula UK. Retrieved 2018-07-30.
- Davy, Lee (29 November 2013). "Betfred Co Founder Peter Done Invests £3.9m in his Battle Against Sickness & Absence in the UK". calvinayre. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- "Betfred Co Founder Peter Done Invests in his Battle Against Sickness". CalvinAyre.com. 2013-11-29. Retrieved 2018-07-30.
- "Sunday Times Rich List". The Sunday Times (page 34). 26 April 2014.
|This English business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|