Peter Fisher (physician)
Peter Antony Goodwin Fisher, FRCP (born 1950), is a prominent figure in the international homeopathic community. He currently serves as Clinical Director and Director of Research at the Royal London Hospital for Integrated Medicine and is a physician to Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. He is editor-in-chief of Homeopathy.
- Alternative Answers to Arthritis and Rheumatism, 1999
- Numerous articles on homeopathy, including:
- Homeopathy and the Lancet from the Oxford University journal eCAM (Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine) 3(1):145-147, 26 January 2006, doi:10.1093/ecam/nek007 online
- Fisher P, Chatfield K, Mathie R. Homeopathy in childhood asthma Thorax 2003; 58: 827 ISI Medline
- The Royal London Homoeopathic Hospital needs your support, 9 March 2007.
- McCarney R, Warner J, Fisher P, Van Haselen R (2003). McCarney RW, ed. "Homeopathy for dementia". Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (1): CD003803. doi:10.1002/14651858.CD003803. PMID 12535487.
- Dantas F, Fisher P, Walach H, et al. (2007). "A systematic review of the quality of homeopathic pathogenetic trials published from 1945 to 1995". Homeopathy : the journal of the faculty of homeopathy. 96 (1): 4–16. doi:10.1016/j.homp.2006.11.005. PMID 17227742.
- Fisher Peter, Goldacre Ben. "Does homeopathy work?". A debate on the evidence on both sides with Peter Fisher, Clinical Director of the Royal London Homeopathic Hospital and Ben Goldacre, physician, medical writer, and broadcaster.
References and notes
- "Dr Peter Fisher". University College London Hospitals. Retrieved 16 January 2015.
|This United Kingdom biographical article related to medicine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|