Peter Frampton (album)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Studio album by Peter Frampton|
|Length||57:03 (original release)|
Relativity (original release)Legacy (re-release)
|Producer||Kevin Savigar, Peter Frampton|
|Peter Frampton chronology|
Peter Frampton is the eleventh studio album by English singer-songwriter Peter Frampton, released in 1994. An expanded version of the album was issued in 2000. It also features one of the last recordings made by Peter's former bandmate Steve Marriott, "Out of the Blue".
All songs written by Peter Frampton and Kevin Savigar; except where noted.
- "Day in the Sun"
- "You Can Be Sure"
- "It All Comes Down to You"
- "Can't Take That Away" (Jonathan Cain, Peter Frampton)
- "Young Island" (Peter Frampton)
- "Off The Hook"
- "Waiting For Your Love"
- "So Hard to Believe" (John Regan, Peter Frampton)
- "Out of the Blue" (Peter Frampton, Steve Marriott)
- "Shelter Through The Night"
- "Changing All The Time"
- "You Can Be Sure" (Live Acoustic)*
- "Baby I Love Your Way" (Live Acoustic)* (Peter Frampton)
- "All I Want to Be (Is By Your Side)" (Live Acoustic)* (Peter Frampton)
- "Show Me the Way" (Live Acoustic)* (Peter Frampton)
- * Not included on the original ©1994 release, but included as a Bonus Track on the expanded ©2000 re-issue; all bonus tracks previously unreleased in the U.S.
The song "You Can Be Sure" received frequent airplay on some Anglo FM radios in Argentina.
- Peter Frampton - vocals, guitar, bass, keyboards
- Lee Sklar, John Regan - bass
- Kevin Savigar - keyboards; vocals on "So Hard to Believe"
- Denny Fongheiser, John Robinson - drums
- Steve Marriott - vocals on "Out of the Blue"
- Jonathan Cain - electric piano on "Can't Take That Away"
Mixed by Chris Lord-Alge
|This 1990s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|