Peter Fudakowski is a London-based film producer, writer and director. He studied Economics at Magdalene College, Cambridge (where he was President of the Cambridge Union Society in Michaelmas Term 1976). He graduated with a master's degree and later read for an MBA at the business school INSEAD, France.
In 1979 he joined the First National Bank of Chicago, where he worked in the film financing department. In 1982 Peter left to set up his own production company with his wife Henrietta as script editor and head of development. Their company, Premiere Productions Ltd, celebrated its 20th year in the film business with the production of Tsotsi, which won an Oscar for Best Foreign Film in 2006. Since then, Peter and Henrietta have been developing a number of feature film projects, including "Secret Sharer" and "Corams Children". In 2012, Peter directed his first feature film, "Secret Sharer', shot on location in Thailand and China. The film is due for release in the UK in June 2014. Secret Sharer website  In November 2014, Peter was awarded the Wings Award by the Polish Film Festival in America. 
He is son of Wojciech and Danuta Fudakowski. His family is of noble Polish origin. His grandfather Jan Fudakowski Dołęga coat of arms was a Polish officer, author of military memoirs and was also the inspiration for Jasiu - a character in Thomas Mann’s novella Death in Venice. Peter Fudakowski has two children from his marriage to Henrietta Williams : Adam b. 1983 and Kathrin (Kasia) b.1985. Adam is an engineer and inventor who lives and works in London. He is married to Katherine Fudakowski who is a barrister. Kasia is a sculptor who lives and works in Berlin.
- Secret Sharer (2014) (director, writer, producer)
- Hysteria (2011) (executive producer)
- Keeping Mum (2005) (associate producer)
- Tsotsi (2005) (producer)
- Country of My Skull (2004) (associate producer)
- Piccadilly Jim (2004) (associate producer)
- Bugs! (2003) (executive producer)
- Helen West (2002) TV Series (executive producer)
- The Last September (1999) (executive producer)
- Trial by Fire (1999) (TV) (executive producer)
- Prowokator (1995) (associate producer) (as Piotr Fudakowski)